Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chocolate Muffins

N.O.T.E

My sincere apologies for not being able to keep my promise in my previous entry. Didn't manage to post a new recipe nor update my blog yesterday as hubby and Syahmi were not feeling well and I had to run some errands. I was in and out of the house throughout the day. Sorry!

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

I admit... without a doubt... I am a jealous person. Halt... now now... don't get me wrong. I am not a jealous wife but I am jealous to all the individuals whom are so talented, no matter in whatever area (the good ones only ya). Whenever I go blogwalking, especially the food blogs, I always ended up with lots of 'Oohs' and 'Aahs'. I envy all the lovely photos that most of the bloggers 'served' in their blogs. I always wonder why my photos can't be like theirs. Why my food presentation can't be as superb as theirs no matter how hard I've tried.

Finally, I said to myself, I am me and I am not them. Maybe I need more time to improve and be as good as them but as of now, I must be happy with what I am doing, then only will I feel the satifaction, the happiness and the sincerity. Thats all that counts....

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E


CHOCOLATE MUFFINS
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Izahdaut


Ingredients :

1 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon nescafe granules
1 tablespoon milk powder
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs - lightly beaten
1/2 cup cooking oil
2 tablespoons condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon juice of a Sunkist orange (I substitute with Sunquick)
1/2 cup hot water



Method :

1. Sift all the dry ingredients into a big bowl.
2. Add in sugar and mix well using a whisk.
3. In another bowl, add eggs, cooking oil, condensed milk, vanilla essence and sunquick. Stir using a whisk.
4. Pour the liquid into the dry ingredients and mix.
5. Finally add in the hot water and mix till well combined.
6. Spoon into the prepared cups, almost full.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes.


MUFFIN COKLATSumber : Izahdaut

Bahan-bahan :

1 cawan tepung
1/2 cawan serbuk koko
1/2 sudu kecil soda bikarbonat
1/2 sudu kecil serbuk penaik
1/2 sudu kecil serbuk nescafe
1 sudu besar susu tepung
1/2 cawan gula
1/2 cawan minyak
1/2 cawan air panas
2 sudu besar susu pekat
1/2 sudu kecil esen vanilla
2 biji telur
1 sudu besar jus oren sunkist

Kaedah penyediaan :

1. Ayakkan semua bahan kering ke dalam mangkuk besar. Masukkan gula.
2. Gaulkan sebati. Ketepikan.
3. Campurkan semua bahan basah ke dalam bekas kecuali air panas.
4. Tuang bahan basah ke dalam bahan kering. Gaul sebentar.
5. Kemudian tuang air panas.
Bakar pada suhu 180 C slama 25 minit.


FOR MY EYES ONLY

I just love to look at these cuppies. Haha... that is not poyo but more to self satisfaction! Hahaha...

Have a nice day!

12 comments:

  1. Mama.....

    ayu suka sangat2 versi coklat....
    muffin si izah tu mmg menyelerakan..
    agak2 pos 5 biji kt ayu okey ker mama??

    ReplyDelete
  2. memang terbaik mapin coklat tu kan mama....
    sedapp,.....
    wahhh...cantikk la cup cake tu.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. memang best muffin dari izahdaut ni..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam mama,
    nak tumpang rasa mafin boleh? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamualaikumwbh mama...it is ok je w the pic, but I adore the way u put things in writings.....mmmmmm,:)

    Not poyo....cute la mama....:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...amboiii jarang2 moncol skrg nih..byk tempahan ke Ma...sekali moncoiii tu diaaa...cuppies menawan... Salam rinduuu di angin lalu Ma cayang...muaaahh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mama memang cantik pun buttercream mama tu.. cantik rosnya .. ita tak pandai buat gini eringin nak jadi pandai macam tu..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suka sangat resepi ni. Saya pun jeles jugak dengan gambar2 makanan yang cantik gitewww. Memang saya tak mampu nak buat. Jadi letak le gambar yang seadanya. Apa yang penting ianya adalah hasil usaha kita sendiri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear MamaFami,

    I've been following your ever interesting blog for a while. Of course I've tried out many of your yummylicious recipes ..... they are so wonderful. Tried this chocolate muffin of yours ... I must say that its tasted so good especially with added sunquick . Thank you so much for sharing .... cheers & hv a nice day ahead ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mama, kalau kita buat deco atas muffin ok ker? selalu tgk org wat atas cuppies, malas nak keluarkan mixer huhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  12. hai, baru di sini, silent reader. finally, bersuara juga, i follow the recipe... sangat2 moist. tq yea for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!