Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

Patience... there are limit to one's patience. Once the line is crossed, it may cause disastor. But if you are capable of handling it without harming anyone or even yourself, verbally or physically, I salute you.

This week, we've been tested with so many things. I am exhausted just to think about it. But then, I trust in Allah SWT. Allah SWT will only test us to that much which we can handle.

Wallahua'lam.

T.H.E M.E.N.U

For the sambal daging recipe, please click --> here



Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Salam Ma..

    Sweet!!! sambal daging cam ni yg I was looking for!!! Yat amik resepi dulu Ma..thanks for sharing..have a great day, Ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat blog mama ni, gambar telur dadar pun nampak sungguh menggiurkan hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!