Saw this wonderful recipe at Cute Oven, Small Kitchen owned by Nadz and decided to give it a try. And since then, I had made it trice. It's not only easy to prepare but deliciously good too! Thank you to Nadz and also the owner of Best Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Home for sharing this recipe with us. Allow me to re-post it here for my future reference. Thank you.
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Best Moist Chocolate Cake Recipe Home
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
¾ cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup cooking oil (I used Seri Murni)
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla essence
1 cup boiling water + 3 tablespoons nescafe granules
(You can use 1 Cup of strong coffee instead of the boiling water. Doing so intensifies the chocolate flavor. If you're making it for children you might want to stick with the boiling water.)
1. Preheat Oven to 300° F/ 150° C (This is not a typo! This is a slow bake chocolate cake recipe.)
2. Use Crisco Shortening to lightly grease and flour the 9 x 13 inch baking dish. (It's a one layer chocolate cake!)
3. Place all the ingredients except the cup of boiling water into a mixing bowl.
4. Mix at medium or medium high speed.
5. After about 1 minute add the 1 cup of boiling water. Then continue to mix until all ingredients are blended and smooth.
6. Pour into greased and floured baking dish.
7. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. (Cupcakes 22 - 23 min. Be sure to use cupcake liners.)
8. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before slicing.
Made this cupcakes to fulfill Cik Oni's order. Thank you Cik Oni. I had used the same recipe for the cupcakes.
Note : Hanita, inilah dia resepi kek yang Nita makan hari tu ye... nanti buat, jangan tak buat!
Have a nice day!