Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Beef Pepperoni and Olives Pizza

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

Hello everyone. It is past 11pm now. I am totally exhausted now. Mentally and psychically. And I am so looking forward to jump on my bed right now. But since I’ve promised myself to upload an entry today, I mustn’t break my promise.

Why am I psychically tired? Well today, I cooked Asam Pedas for lunch and dinner. Fatin had whatsapp me in the morning, saying that she’s coming home this afternoon after her class, just to release some stress. She had asked dearest mom to cook for her Asam Pedas and bake a pizza. Hmmm.. now who is starting to be stressed? Hahaha… just kidding! So mom, happily went into the kitchen, totally forgetting about her plan to do ironing.

Firstly, I cooked for Mr Hubby, Asam Pedas Ikan Parang. Done with that, I started to cook Asam Pedas Ikan Tenggiri for Fatin. While waiting for the mixture to cook, I went out to bring in the laundry, not realising that I didn’t put the fire on low. Hmmm I think, all of you can surely guess what happened then right. Yeahh… it got burnt! I had to prepare the ingredients again. Oh ohhh… this time, I can’t find the tamarind. I am pretty sure I had a new packet unopened. I went through the cupboards but couldn’t find it… up to a stage, I said to myself, if that packet decided to show itself after this, I will send is straight to the bin! Hahahaha…. I had to walk to the shop and get a packet of tamarind. Today is just not my day I guess!

Fatin wanted to go to Giant to get some stuff to bring back to her apartment. But I was expecting the LG Technician to come and fix our refrigerator at 3pm. When he didn’t turn up after 4pm, I gave a call to his office. And the lady said, Mr Technician wrote in the schedule, “after 7pm”. So I told Fatin, once I’m done in the kitchen, we’ll go to Giant. Luckily we haven’t leave the house because Mr Technician came at 4.45pm. It seems, the fan’s motor is not working well and had to be replaced.

Now… the mentally exhausted part…

Hubby bought a new iMac for me to use because the laptop that I am using is quite old and it is showing the ‘ageing sign’. Hahahaha… Well, you know, when things are new, we need time to meddle around to get use to it. I don’t really have much time to sit around and meddle. So, every time he is not around, I will turn on my antique laptop and will turn it off after using, before he knew it. Yeah yeah… naughty me, I know! But today, since I was busy the whole day… I had forgotten to turn off the laptop and who has to go into the computer room??? Oh yes, Mr Hubby. He didn’t say much, just one short, direct question…. MAMA, YOU ARE NOT USING THE IMAC? And dear mama started to have shaky knees! Muahaha… serves her right!

Anyway, she’s not 100% naughty okay. This entry was drafted and posted using the iMac fully. But only Allah knows what a hard time I was having just now. Practise makes perfect though. I am pretty sure, I won’t take that long to get use to this fella… *wink*

Oh me oh my, and somebody said she is mentally and psychically tired, but here she is, writing her Grandmother Story! Hahaha… MamaFaMi will always be MamaFaMi…



T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

Thank you Kak Nik Ja for the nice base recipe.


BEEF PEPPERONI AND OLIVES PIZZA
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Kak Nik Ja


Ingredients :

For the base :

2 cups bread flour
1 teaspoon instant dried yeast (I used mauripan)
1 teaspoon milk powder (I used omega)
1 teaspoon castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon bread softener (I used bread improver, same amount)
165ml water (I think the amount should be less)
1 tablespoon cooking oil (I used extra virgin olive oil)

For the Topping :

Spagetti sauce in the bottle (I used Kimball traditional)
Beef pepperoni (Prima Brand)
Black olives
Mozarella cheese


Method :

1. Place all the ingredients for the base except olive oil, in a mixer bowl with dough hook attached. Turn on the mixer. Once the wet and dry ingredients incorporate, add in the olive oil. Continue kneading till a soft and shiny dough is formed. Make the dough into a big ball and place in a bowl, covered. Let the dough rise.
2. Punch the dough to release the air and roll to the thickness you wish.
3. Place on dough on a baking tray.
4. Prick the surface with a fork.
5. Grate some cheese onto the dough.
6. Spread the spagetti sauce on top.
7. Arrange the pepperoni on the sauce.
8. Arrange the olives on top of the pepperoni.
9. Grate with mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or till done.



Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. Wah, MamaFami...dalam stress-stress pun boleh keluar pizza sebijik! Your pizza looks very delicious. And I really feel stressed myself reading about your asam pedas, the tardy technician and you being caught red-handed! Hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phong Hong...

    Thank you sebab sudi teman I stress. So let us stress bersama-sama dengan happynya ! Hahahahaha.....

    Pizza tu, my daughter yang request. And the mom memang dah gediks nak buat pizza, so inilah yang terjadi... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum..alahai mamafami duk pizza pulak...x tahan sungguh....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Umie Jazz...
      Hihi.. kala perut lapar, tengok apa saja pun memang tak tahan. Cuba tengok masa tengah kenyang bagai nak rak... mesti tak lalu punya... hahaha

      Delete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!