PASTA AGLIO OLIO
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Me, Myself and I
1/2 packet Angel Hair
4 cloves garlic - chopped
1/2 teaspoon chillie flakes (add more if you want it hot)
1 1/2 tablespoons Waitrose Green Basil Pesto
10 medium prawns - peeled and deveined
3 calamari - Clean and cut the bodies into thick ring
1 teaspoon capers
salt - if necessary
a bit of water
1. Boil angel hair pasta till al dente. Drained and keep aside.
2. In a heavy skillet, heat enough olive oil over medium high heat. Add in the chopped garlic and fry till fragrant. Add in chillie flakes.
3. Add in the basil paste. *Be careful as oil will splutter!!*
4. Add in calamari rings, olives and caper. Stir for a while before adding the shrimps and a bit of water.
5. Last but not least toss the angel hair into the pan and season with salt.
|Thank you to my dearest neighbour Saerah for this gift!|
Dah habis dah wak, kita dah beli botol baru lagi.. hehehe
Have a nice day!