VEGETARIAN FRIED NOODLES
Posted by MamaFaMi
3 cloves garlic - chopped
1 small holland onion - sliced thinly
1 tablespoon chillie paste
2 tablespoons vegetarian oyster sauce
2 tablespoons tomato sauce/ketchup
1 tablespoon chillie sauce
1 teaspoon dark soya sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 red capsicum - diced
1/4 green capsicum - diced
1/4 yellow capsicum - diced
salt to taste
500g fresh noodles
scallions - chopped
crispy fried onion
1. Heat a bit of corn oil in a large skillet. Add in the garlic and fry till brown and fragrant.
2. Add in the sliced onion and fry till soft. Then add in the chillie paste. Fry till fragrant.
3. Add in vegetarian oyster sauce, tomato ketchup, chillie sauce and dark soya sauce. Stir.
3. Pour in water and add sugar and salt to taste. Let it boil.
4. Add in the three colored capsicums and fresh noodles. Stir to mix.
5. Remove from heat and garnish with some scallions and crispy fried onion.
Have a nice day!