PASTA AGLIO OLIO WITH PEPPERONI
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Me, Myself and I
1/2 packet Angel Hair
15 pieces pepperoni
4 cloves garlic - chopped
1 teaspoon chillie flakes (add more if you want it hot)
1 tablespoon Waitrose Green Basil Pesto
1 teaspoon capers
salt - if necessary
a bit of water
1. Boil angel hair pasta till al dente. Drained and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, add 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and add in the pepperoni. Stir fry for a few minutes. Keep aside.
2. Add enough olive oil in the same skillet. Add in the chopped garlic and fry till fragrant. Add in chillie flakes.
3. Add in the basil paste. *Be careful as oil will splutter!!*
4. Add in olives and caper. Stir for a while before the boiled pasta and a bit of water. Season with salt. Stir to mix.
5. Toss the pepperoni into the pan and mix well. Ready to serve.
Have a nice day!